Friday, January 22, 2016

The Soap

The Universe can be your greatest friend! I was short of time one day and really had to race through the store where I do my shopping. I usually start off at the toiletry section and then work my way up and down the aisles with whatever is needed so that I end my shopping at the fresh vegetable and dairy section. On this particular day I was in the toiletry section but never completed the list of what I still needed from there. I had overlooked soap on the list. I was in the detergent aisle and was about to exit that into the Cereal aisle. As I was about to exit the aisle I passed a packer, packing dish washing detergents and bathroom cleaning detergents onto a shelf. Next thing about 4 or 6 loose soap bars fell out of her wagon. I nearly rode over them with my trolley! It was then that it struck me I had not bought soap from the toiletry section which was now just opposite me. I had a good chuckle to myself and then thanked the Angels for reminding me that I needed to get soap. I found it very interesting that this packer had these couple of bars of soap in her wagon as they clearly were not part of the detergent aisle. The Angels really do send their messages and guidance and sometimes in the most in your face kind of way. It really pays to begin to notice them! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment