Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Special Scent

Have you ever just suddenly smelt a familiar scent but you have no idea where it could have come from? It could be that you smelt a familiar perfume or cologne, or perhaps a familiar clothes softner, it could be anything special to you. That is another way that you can be sure that an Angel or Spirit Guide has been near you. Most times when you smell this scent and it reminds you of someone you once knew you can rest assured that it certainly was someone close to you that has crossed over that has come to check in on you.

I clearly remember a time after my Mother had passed away. A couple of months after her passing I moved into a new home. No matter where I went in the house, as I was unpacking my belongings, I could smell Baby Powder. When my late Mother was hospitalised, we used Baby Powder on her so that she would not get bed sores. I had to smile as I thought, yes, that can only be my Mother. If she were alive she would definitely be there in my new home inspecting everything and making sure that all is in working order and everything put in the right place. Clearly she was doing the same from the other side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment