Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cloud Signs

Angels create the most amazing messages in the clouds. You can see Angel shapes, wings, feathers and more. Receiving these signs is your Angels’ way of showing their physical presence in your life.
As a child I did a lot of cloud watching and even in my early adulthood. At that time it was more of a game with friends and family by pointing out what we could make out of what we saw. It really was fun and we had some really good laughs. Now I view clouds to see what signs I receive and it still is a lot of fun.
The one day I was walking with my friend, Sharon. I was telling her about this wild/feral cat that kept coming into my house to eat food and that I had not seen it in about two or three days. I mentioned that I suspected that this cat had probably passed away as it was so malnourished and in such a bad state. It was also so scared of humans - as soon as it saw a human it would run. Next moment I looked up into the sky and there was this cloud in the perfect form of a cat! I immediately saw it as a message that my assumption of the cat having passed away was true. It was a sign to me that the cat was now at peace.
My most awesome experience was the day that I saw the face of Jesus in a cloud. It was so amazing it absolutely took my breath away.
On the odd occasion I will see clouds that look like my late Mother or Father. I also often see a cloud resembling my little dog, Muppett. He was my little baby. I had him for fourteen years. The cutest little dog ever. He was crossed with a Chihuahua and a Wire Haired Jack Russell. Gosh I really miss him so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment