Sunday, February 7, 2016

How To Create The Feeling

In my post "Ask And You Shall Receive" I mentioned that the crucial element to manifesting your desire was to feel good. That the Universe acts on feeling and that it is pointless believing you have received what you desire without having that feeling underneath.

I know of many who have said that the "feeling" part is the most difficult step for them. True. I agree. I have also had difficulty with that. It takes time to be able to create that feeling. I have found that the Universe acts quicker on the feeling that equates to almost like that adrenaline rush that one gets or even that feeling you get when it feels like you have a thousand Butterflies in your stomach. This feeling is not always easy to generate.

I have found some ways to try and encourage that feeling which I will share here with you. It is for you to decide which works best for you or you can take one of mine and "panelbeat" it to meet your needs.

The first one is to think of something that really made you laugh. Something that had you in fits of laughter! Re-create whatever that something was and as soon as you can do that then immediately picture yourself now in receiving whatever you desire and picture yourself having this absolute huge bout of laughter from happiness.

The other is, think of something that really made you so happy that you found yourself grinning from ear to ear with happiness and again, picture yourself with this huge grin from ear to ear on receiving whatever it is you want to manifest.

Another way to getting yourself onto the feel good frequency is to say "I am receiving now. I am receiving all the good in my life now. I am receiving (fill in your desire) now. Then feel it. Feel it as if you have just received it. Feel it like someone has just given you the best news ever!

It takes time. It is hard work, but you will get there. Just keep believing in your desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment