Thursday, February 18, 2016

Finding A New Home

It truly is amazing when the Universe helps you to find the perfect home. It is important that you put it out there into the Universe of exactly what it is you want. If you do exactly that you will be amazed what the Universe will bring you. A move or relocation can also be very stressful and there are so many things that need to be done and taken care of, including making the transition as easily and smoothly for all that are affected by a home move, including pets. In order for that to happen, all you need do is ask the Angels, Archangels, Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters for help. Then let go and let God.

I recently was informed by my Landlord that they are selling off all the units here where I live. It really is disruptive news as I had so many other plans for my future. In light of that I unconsciously put up a resistance. When you put up a resistance then things do not go the way they should. I thought that perhaps it would take some time before anything would happen and was procrastinating upon trying to find another place to stay. The Agent was bringing people to view my place and still I did nothing. Everyone I know here in the complex were all unhappy with the state of affairs, but what could we do. Nothing. Eventually when the Valuator came out to valuate the property I realised that it is coming to crunch time and that I had better start looking.

It was frightening to see what was out there. Tiny little townhouses with no garage and at exorbitant prices. I was getting very frustrated. I could not find anything. After days of searching I had had enough. I gave up! I remember saying to my friend Sharon that I cannot find anything that I like. I want a place that I am going to love living in. I do not want to just move to a place for the sake of having a roof over my head. I want a place that is spacious, that will accommodate all of my belongings. I want a private garden and I need a place with at least a single garage. I could not find anything with a garage, they all only had carports. About three days later I searched again. After about three properties I was viewing on the internet I found the fourth one. Blow me down with a feather is was perfect! Then I see it has already had 365 views!! At first I think, well it must be gone. With so many views. But, somehow I was prompted to call the agent. Typical Agent - does not answer their phone, does not get back to you or anything!! I was going to leave it but the next morning I phoned the Estate Agents office. I was advised it is still available but I need to be quick with my application as someone else was coming in that morning. By lunch time I was approved! I was so relieved. It was like it was just meant to be. It was then I realised exactly what had happened. The Universe had heard exactly what I wanted, and it was delivered! I thanked the Universe for this blessing!!

Next step on the to do list was finding a removal van. Again the search started. The prices quoted were insane. I sat back and said aloud - "Angels, now what?" I was prompted to looking into hiring a trailer. I hired a trailer and am borrowing my Nephew's bakkie/flat bed truck with sides and pulling two casual workers off the street. A huge risk in just pulling two casuals off the street, but what can I do, I need assistance. Later that day my sister phones me and I tell her about my plan. She just about had a heart attack when I told her I was going to pull two casuals off the street. No, no, no she said. She then offered me two of her office workers plus her bakkie and trailer too! What a bonus!! Two bakkies and two trailers would help me immensely with the move plus I have two people who I have known for years. Another relief and another blessing!

Now, to arrange the telephone line to be discontinued here where I am and then applying for a new line at the new place. My immediate thought is I am dealing with Telkom. They are not the most efficient and I will probably be without a phone for a couple of months. I phone Telkom. Was I surprised, firstly to get through to a lady that was so helpful. The discontinuation of my existing line was dealt with. The new address was all sorted including me even being given my new number!! Wow! Everything has fallen in to place so perfectly. All the stress that I thought I was going to be dealing with has been non-existent. I am truly grateful for all these blessings!

When you open yourself up to the Universe, magic can truly happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment