Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Heaven Sent Message

I recently had to move home. With this move one of my cats has gone missing. I am devastated! She has been my companion for about 12 years. I have searched high and low even going so far as to contact two pet psychics. These two ladies have been wonderful, their descriptions definitely coinciding with the places in the area I live but I still have no sign of Jolie. I have had a good number of leads from phone calls from the posters I have put up. The night before I followed a lead from a restaurant down the road from me. Yes, there was a cat, but not mine. This was quite late at night as I had to wait for it to quieten down at the restaurant as Jolie will not come out if there is too much noise or too many people around. I returned home, filled with despair as I drove into the driveway I said to myself "Will I ever see Jolie again?" As I unlocked the front door I heard that I had received an e-mail on my cell phone. I came inside and started preparing myself for bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and remembered that I need to check the e-mail. As I opened the e-mail I saw it referred to Missing Cat. I immediately opened the e-mail and started reading - it was all about various owners who were reunited with their lost cats. Some after a few days, some after a few weeks, some after a few months and some even after a year or more. The e-mail was all about happy endings. I had tears streaming down my face. I have no idea who the woman, Kim Marais is, I have no idea where she even got my e-mail - all I do know is that her e-mail was Heaven sent. It came when I needed it most!! I ask the Angels to please bless Kim Marais and ALL the wonderful people who have come into my life and crossed my path in my search for Jolie.

No comments:

Post a Comment